MatruKund: Shree Gurupeeth, Trimbakeshwar, MaharashtravQAHOIIcul
In the majestic premises of Shree Gurupeeth, there exists MatruTirth (Shrine pool) which is like gem of pilgrimages giving the experience of Amrita Tirtha. At North-East side of Shree Gurupeeth, in 25000 sqft area this pool has built for daily holy bath. To provide power to Sadguru Moredada’s world encompassing sevamarg’s activities in the form of divine Shakti (Feminine power) and in the memory of Sadguru Moredada’s better half Shankuntalatai More, this MatruTirth has been built.
Features of Matru Tirth
- Clean and pristine water from Gomukh for holy both
- Inclusion of water from Kushavart, Seven Holy rivers of India and Oceans.
- Continuous availability of hot water
- Separate arrangements for male and female devotees for holy bath.
- Separate arrangements for changing room for male and female devotees.
- 24×7 holy bath with pristine, clean and holy water.
- Effective for cure of physical, mental and various other illnesses