Make your contribution online!
As distribution of free food and knowledge to all has always been at the core of India’s culture, Shree Gurupeeth is has built an ultra modern 3-storey Prasadalaya spread across 6,500 sqm where over 3000 sevekaris can partake the (consecrated food ) Maha Prasad with the blessings of Parbrahma Bhagwan.Shree Swami Samarth Maharaj and Goddess Annapurna Devi.
Everyday thousands devotee are served at shree prasadalaya.
- Modern bio cold storage facilities.
- Food to be cooked directly on solar energy to increase its nutritional values.
- Separate seating arrangement for male and female sevekari.
Sadguru Moredada multi-specialty charitable hospital
His Holiness Gurumauli has alreday laid the foundation stone of a multi-specialty charitable hospital, as envisioned by Sadguru Moredada and work is in progress.
The proposed hospital highlights –
- Spread across a sprawling 21-acres in picturesque greens
- A 1000-bed state-of-the-art multi specialty hospital
- A rare blend of nature cures and advanced medical research and surgery
- Proposed Specialties: Cardiology, Cancer Cure (Oncology), Nephrology, Neurology,Paediatrics, Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Trauma Care.
- A well-equipped & well-staffed Nursing College
- Besides this, Cottages, Food Courts & Cafeteria for doctors, health specialists, and families of patients
Shee Gurupeeth has started JAN KALYAN YOJYA a unique scheme for ordinary people to contribute in construction of modern multi-specialty hospital to bring health and happiness in millions.
Indian civilisation has regarded the cow as the Mother and its milk as elixir. Modern sciences have also now conceded the healing properties of cow’s milk, curd, clarified butter, cow urine and cowdung together called Panchgavya in Sanskrit.
To reaffirm its faith in and gratitude towards the holy cow, Shree Gurupeeth has Goshala with many native breeds of cow and primary aim of Goshala is to preserve the native varieties (Indian breeds) of cows. A lot of Indian breeds like Khilar, Sahiwal and Dangi are protected in the Goshala.
- Over 900 sqm to provide shelter to over 2000 cows.
- Separate ultra modern processing facilities for cow urine & Panchgavya
Offline Donation Options
(Currently available for Indian citizens only)
Cheque / Demand Draft
All donations are exempt from Income Tax under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act. Cheques and DDs are to be drawn in favour of Akhil Bhartiya Shree Swami Samarth Gurupeeth.
All donations for Akhil Bhartiya Shree Swami Samarth Gurupeeth projects can be made as a regular monthly contribution through ACH (Automatic Clearing House) / ECS (Electronic Clearing Service).
Another way to help Akhil Bhartiya Shree Swami Samarth Gurupeeth activities is through in-kind, non-cash donations, especially for Annadanam at food shelter.