At Gurupeeth, fully functional Ayurvedic hospital conduct various treatments like panchkarma and many more Also Gurupeeth conduct free medical checkup, eye checkup, dental checkup, Nadi Chikitsa, blood donation camps at Gurupeeth and throughout Maharashtra and across India
His Holiness Gurumauli has alreday laid the foundation stone of a multi-specialty charitable hospital, as envisioned by Sadguru Moredada and work is in progress.
The proposed hospital highlights –
- Spread across a sprawling 21-acres in picturesque greens
- A 1000-bed state-of-the-art multi specialty hospital
- A rare blend of nature cures and advanced medical research and surgery
- Proposed Specialties: Cardiology, Cancer Cure (Oncology), Nephrology, Neurology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Trauma Care, et al
- A well-equipped & well-staffed Nursing College
- Besides this, Cottages, Food Courts & Cafeteria for doctors, health specialists, and families of patients
Rare herbs are cultivated and researched for overcoming incurable diseases. Such herbs are made available free of cost to the masses by Ayurveda cell of SevaMarg.